November 24, 2008
Just a reminder as everyone goes off for your Thanksgiving holiday, all of OhioLINK central systems will be offline on Saturday, November 29, from 7 a.m. to hopefully no later than 4 p.m. This includes the central web server, the EJC, the EBC, the Central Catalog, the DMC and DRC, ETD, and the OSearch Databases. If you have direct links to databases at vendor sites such as EBSCO or OCLC, you should still be able to access those sites. - Anita Cook, OhioLINK
November 20, 2008
- Podcasting at school
LB1044.87 .F66 2008
- Yellow Square: A pop-up book for children of all ages
PZ7.C2429 Ye 2008
- Janes in Love
PN6727.C378 J36 2008
Here are four ways to keep track of what you have checked out of the Library:
- Look for the due date stamped on each item you have checked out. If you renew an item, write the new due date on your date due slip.
- Check your AU e-mail account for library notices. If you rely primarily on a different e-mail account, set your AU account to forward messages automatically.
- Check your library record online! On the library web site choose “My Library Account” from Quick Links.
- Call or visit the library and ask us to check your account. We are always happy to assist you renewing items and determining when they are due.
November 18, 2008
Interested? Additional flyers are located in the Instructional Resource Center, library second floor. If you have any questions, call the Gault Family Learning Center directly (330-263-8912).
This post is for informational purposes only; the event is not affiliated with, or supported by, the IRC, Ashland University Library, or Ashland University.
November 14, 2008
- Living dead girl
PZ7.S418 Li 2008
- The savage
PZ7.A448 Sav 2008
- Damosel: in which the Lady of the Lake renders a frank and often startling account of her wondrous life and times
PZ7.S7567 Dam 2008
- I.Q. (Book one, Independence Hall)
PN 6727.S5478 I6 2008
- Blue flame
PZ7.G7668 Blu 2008
- Carlos is gonna get it
PZ7.E5853 Car 2008
- Getting the girl: A guide to private investigation, surveillance, and cookery
PZ7.J858 Ge 2008
- I'm just like my mom = Me parezco tanto a mi mamá
PZ73.R258 Im 2008
- Sourpuss and sweetie pie
PZ7.J98 So 2008
- Too many toys
PZ7.S52865 To 2008
- Louise: the adventures of a chicken
PZ7.D5455 Lo 2008
- The doghouse
PZ7.T36694 In 2008
- How to heal a broken wing
PZ7.G751667 Ho 2008
- Moon over Star
PZ7.A8483 Moo 2008
- The rain stomper
PZ7.B6512 Rai 2008
PZ7.R982 Sn 2008
- Julius Caesar
PZ7.7.A94 Ju 2008
- How to (un)cage a girl
PS3552.L617 H68 2008
- The freedom business: Including A narrative of the life and adventures of Venture, a native of Africa
PS3573.A4795 F74 2008
- Knucklehead: Tall tales & mostly true stories about growing up Scieszka
PS3569.C5748 Z46 2008
- Smelly locker: Silly dilly school songs
PZ8.3.K1275 Sm 2008
- Used any numbers lately?
- Ice bears
QL737.C27 G83 2008
- Eat right! How you can make good food choices
- Energy for the future
November 10, 2008
At this time we are working on updating library templates for existing external server applications such as LibGuides (banner links do not work), ERes (old library header still exists), and Journals A to Z. Each application works, but there are a few issues with links returning to the new library web site.
Thank you for your patience as these problems are rectified.
Thank you for your patience. We are looking forward to presenting our new streamlined library web site to the university community.
November 3, 2008
A new library web site also means a new Instructional Resource Center web site! Both sites have been created using the University Template and both sites retain the same useful information as always. Additionally, both the library and IRC web sites now feature easy to use sections and many new updates.
As with the library web site, if you find broken links on your personal web pages, online course documents or Angel course management pages please feel free contact Diane Schrecker, library web administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org for help locating and linking to your favorite pages.
This week Ashland University Library will launch its new web site. Although the address/URL remains the same, links to individual library pages may have changed as we have reorganized the page to make finding information simpler.
If you find broken links on your personal web pages, online course documents or Angel course management pages please feel free contact Diane Schrecker, library web administrator at email@example.com for help locating and linking to your favorite pages.
- The astonishing life of Octavian Nothing, Traitor to the Nation.
Volume 2: The Kindgom on the Waves
PZ7.A54395 Asu 2008
- The heretic's daughter: A Novel
PS3611.E674 H47 2008
- Box Out
PZ7.C8394 Bo 2008
- Impossible: A Novel
PZ7.W4713 Im 2008
- Blended Learning: tools for Teaching and Training
- The artful storybook: Mixed-media artists create handmade tales
- Official YALSA Awards Guidebook
Z1037.A2 O38 2008
- Global warming
QC981.8.G56 R69 2008
- The other queen
PR6057.R386 O845 2008